Back to School
Things I'm looking forward to... And some things I am not as I start back to work after my first Summer off as a FT teacher.
- •I have to leave my amazing two year old. Seriously though... Look at that face!Con: so many. But one is that he is normally absurdly healthy and just last week caught a virus. Thanks, universe. Also: there are no pros.
- •I'm 33 weeks pregnant and about to up my stress levels.Pro: I know I'll be fine. Con:it was nice to just laze around while getting bigger by the week! Now I actually have to drag my butt out of bed early and walk places.
- •I got moved to 8th grade from 7th.Pro: new challenge, I already know some of the kids. Con: new challenge! (This year of all years?!?) and I already know a lot of the kids 😬
- •I get to see my teacher friends on a regular basis again!Pro: they are awesome. Con: none!
- •I have an entire new classroom to set up!Pro: blank slate and I love me some school supplies. Con: only 5 days to get it done between all of my meetings!
- •To all of the other teachers out there going back... Good luck and Godspeed!!! Don't spend too much of your own $$ on supplies if you can help it!