Since it is an year since my last visit to NYC o am throwing back my top NYC memories.
- •Meeting in the UN HeadquartersPart of your MUN conference was a plenary at UN headquarters.
- •Rainy days with FridaA rainy day took us to the Museums and we spent the day with Frida, Diego and others
- •A night out with Tim OkamuraThis talented artist is my favorite and my friend and I caught up with him and some friends and had a fun night around the city.
- •Museum hopping in generalNatural History, the MET, MOMA
- •Mornings on Top of the RockThose views. 😍 felt like NYC heaven
- •Finally getting that Frozen Hot ChocolateMmmm...
- •Yankee StadiumAfter a long night, it ended in the Bronx in front of the then new Yankee Stadium.