Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Exercise at least once a day.This means I'll do short distance running with my dog at least once a day for us to get our jitters out,
- •Finally pass the math course to finish my core classes.I'm really bad at math and I've taken the easiest math course my university has twice, with no avail. So hopefully, with tutoring, I can finally kick this class' butt.
- •Paint more.I love painting, it's super relaxing to me and it takes a weight off of my shoulders. Hopefully I can express myself more this year.
Our only hope, the woman without a filter, and she has a cool dog sidekick.
Inspired by @stevecady
- •My Ugly Christmas Sweater in progress!
- •My new pajama pants from Old Navy!! $7!!!
- •My dog in her new coat ($3 at target for you crazy dog mom's)
- •This was an article about Hygge, which is a way that people in Denmark make themselves happy. It seemed kinda cool so yeah
- •A recipe by Angela Kinsey which I thought looked super yummy, so I screenshotted that.
- •I was looking up dog food reviews on Facebook.
- •I thought this stuff sounded really nice so I wanted to remember it in case I decided to want rosebud salve.
Inspired by @victoriaedel. lately I've been wanting to do a daily "I am thankful for this" kind of thing. This is a good start!!
- 1.Ho Ho Hopefully by The Maine🎵 December 1st, I'm in a foreign state, I'm running late, I'm all alone, wishing I was home with you, baby🎵
- 2.I got invited to formal!And I finally get to wear a old dress that has been sitting in my closet for 4 years(due to the date ditching me before), I'll have much better company this go-around.
- 3.LoveLove is amazing. Loving my dog, loving my friends, loving my family, loving my boyfriend. Love.
It's really hard to be positive, it's incredibly easy to cry and fall asleep on a random carpet (I did that today, twice, so don't feel too bad if you did too.) but I wanted to share some things I thought might help in the future.
- •Let your feelings out.Talk to someone you trust, who won't shut you down. Go try a kick boxing class out, I'm sure they'll let you get a free trial. There are free outdoor yoga classes in tons of places. Watch Netflix. Color something, they have $1 adult coloring books at target. Take a jog! Use your nervous energy and bake something with friends.
- •Don't drown your sorrow in alcohol.We're all adults/humans that can make their own decisions. But alcohol will literally make this worse. Yesterday I got so drunk and sad and it affected me all day today. Alcohol is a depressant, it won't help you think clearly. I was going between wanting to cry and feeling more numb than I had in a while.?
- •When you're feeling up to it, help the people you care about.You can't give from your bowl if yours is almost empty. But there are going to be lots of people feeling super down. There are going to be lots of people being terrified that their whole life might change. Several people became more fearful this morning. Hug them, if they want you to. Text them cute pictures of animals and let them know you're there for them. That you'll be there for them no matter what happens in this country/world/life. It's really hard right now for lots of people.