SONGS I HATE RIGHT NOW
They will be usually playing simultaneously on various pop channels.
- •Love Yourself by Justin BieberYou petty little shit. Honestly, we all know who this is about and you decide to pull your MOTHER into this?? Your beats don't even make up for how ridiculously childish this song is.
- •Stressed Out by twenty one pilotsThis one particularly struck a cord with me when I was working retail and being treated like dirt. But now, it's just whiny and the idea of nostalgia has gotten irritating because of how overplayed it is.
- •My House by Flo RidaBack at it again Flo Rida! This plays every hour, I would bet money on it (if I had any.)
- •No by Meghan TrainorI tried hard to like you again ma'am, but no no no no no no.
- •Pillowtalk by ZaynOkay so this song makes no sense to me. I feel like he was given a magnetic board set of words and he just threw them together and tried to make it sexy. Also, he is not The Weeknd. Nope.