The City of Galway
Day one of my trip
- •Front door of Browne CastleDated 1527.
- •Shop street
- •Lynch CastleBuilt sometime between 1484 to 1509 during the reign of King Henry VII, this castle belonged to the Lynch family, one of the most popular families in Ireland.
- •Front door of St. Nicolas' ChurchServes Protestants, Russian orthodox, occasionally Catholics, Muslims and Hindus.
- •Subway locationBuilt over a building from 1615.
- •Art is TrashBy artist Francisco de Pajaro.
- •River Corrib
- •Outside of Galway CathedralThey require a 50 pence fee for the bathroom just so you know.
- •Stained Glass Mosaic windowFrom the Galway Cathedral.
- •JFK monument in JFK parkIn Eyre Square, he was granted the honor of Freeman, which is the highest position achievable in Galway.
- •Tea from The Lighthouse Tea roomAll vegan or vegetarian meals.
- •Galway Gum Litter Taskforce adBest ad I have ever seen.