Things about Game of Thrones(characters also spoiler alert!!)
I decided that The Tudors was a baby step to Game of Thrones. I was right. The step, however, is a very, very, very large one. Also, I don't know a lot of the actors.
- •Natalie DormerShe's in this too!!! It's so exciting!!!She plays Margaery Tyrell
- •Loras TyrellMargaery's lovely brother. Goddamn.
- •Renly BaratheonCool guy. I liked his crown, very natural-chic. It must be the wine. RIP.
- •Robert BaratheonThe actor who plays him is in like, every medieval themed film. Robert was a drunk, and he constantly leans on Ned.
- •Ned StarkSweet Ned. Always following his honor. Good Ned. 😥
- •Catelyn StarkStrong lady, beautiful hair. Badass and she's always rocking a great coat.
- •Arya StarkI LOVE HER SO MUCH. So cute, so feisty, such a badass and she's only going to get more so.
- •Sansa StarkShe gets a lot of shit for being such a pushover, but she's literally stuck. And as Tyrion says, "Lady Stark, you may just survive us all." She'll come out of this awful situation strong as hell. Spitting image of her mom.
- •Tyrion LannisterSmart guy, hates himself, sleeps with lots of women. Probably should run the country but his sister, brother and their son are a bunch of shits.
- •Cersei LannisterIs her hair strawberry blonde or just blonde? I'll never know. But her hair is literally all she has going for her. I don't know how she can defend her daughter but not protect Sansa. Plus twincest. Ew.
- •Jaime LannisterHe's not too relevant in the first two seasons. He gets talked about a lot though. He's ew.
- •Joffrey Baratheon(lol Lannister squared)Ew squared times infinity. Seems like a normal, rapey, medieval dude-then he gets the throne. Downright murderous little shit. L I T T L E S H I T. Even his mom knows.
- •Jon SnowHe's cool, gets called bastard a lot, nice looking, I don't know why people are obsessed with him though.
- •Daenarys TargerianLOVE HER. I wish she was featured more in the show, I want to know more about her!!!
- •Brienne of TarthStrong, courageous, loyal to a fault. Probably one of the best characters in the series
- •Also this is always enjoyableBastard.