23 HOURS IN NYC
I spent about 23 hours in NYC and smoked 6 joints. Here's a quick rundown.
- •Met one of the inventors of SQL and smoked a KOOL cigarette with him after eating burgers.
- •Signed on to be a CEO (maybe) of a startup
- •Met a friend in Washington Square Park; moved to Central Park cause it's better.
- •Smoked a spliff beneath a tree in the park
- •Met my comedian friend at his place in queens, smoked two joints, shot the shit.
- •Took an uber to Williamsburg to meet my reporter friend
- •Ate a lot of octopus at Snacky
- •Went back to her place, smoked another spliff, played some super smash bros on the wii.
- •Got a headache, took a cold shower.
- •Ordered my first uber, drove to prospect heights.
- •Bought a fresh hoagie at 1am.
- •Retired to my friend's place, smoked two spliffs, introduced him to Steven Universe.
- •Slept poorly on a leather couch in a brutally hot apartment. But the shower made it alright.
- •Got breakfast by his house- an incredible egg sandwich and latte from Lincoln Station.
- •Made the 12pm bus back to PA.