DID I JUST HAVE MY FIRST MIGRAINE???
- •Season 2 of Parks & Rec was playingProbably had nothing to do with how I was feeling, but it made the whole thing stranger.
- •Intense nauseaWhich resulted in me having to throw up twice
- •Crazy dizzinessHad to lay down to keep the world from spinning
- •Wicked headacheTook an Advil and put a cold pack wrapped in a towel right over my eyes and forehead
- •Light sensitivityEvery time I opened my eyes for a brief instant it felt as though the rays of light were shattering a layer of glass. My eyes would open, and light would crack and spread like spider webbing on a broken windshield. An instant later, my eyes adjusted and I could see.
- •Time dialationSeemed like it went on forever. Every couple of seconds a new wave would crash through my chest like a hot wall of discomfort. I was a ship tossed at sea, a bottle bobbling on the ocean.
- •Gone after 3ish hoursLike a phantom, it had left me. I slept with vivid, turbulent dreams. When I woke, I felt OK.