MY TOP 10 CHARACTERS IN HAMLET
In order. So that you may better look upon my soul and say, "totes".
- •The GhostGhosts rule vampires drool. But really, what is a ghost?
- •FortinbrasGr8 name for a gr8 Norwegian guy.
- •MarcellusOnly in the play to sorta prove hamlet isn't insane
- •OpheliaThe only likable character
- •GildensternShakespeare just couldn't leave well enough alone, there's always gotta be a fool
- •PoloniusI like assholes, what can I say. Liking Polonius means I have a thing for butts.
- •RosencrantzFuck yeah Jews
- •Moe SzyslackHave you tried the Flamin' Claudius? Its lean, but with Aquavit on top.
- •ShakespeareLittle known fact, The Bard himself used to walk across the stage during the 3rd act to lighten the mood.
- •Jesus"The word when it was made flesh passed from ubiquity into space, from eternity into history, from blessedness without limit to mutation and death; in order to correspond to such a sacrifice it was necessary that a man, as representative of all men, make a suitable sacrifice. Hamlet was that man... Hamlet in some ways reflects jesus." - H. Bustos