WHICH BOOKS SHOULD I TRY TO READ ON MY TRIP BACK EAST?
I have a bunch of books I keep meaning to read. Help me pick the right flight literature and the best reads for a week in Pennsylvania.
- •2666By Roberto Bolaño
- •Brothers KaramozovBy Dostoevsky
- •Ancillary JusticeBy Ann Leckie
- •The Strange LibraryBy Haruki Murakami
- •DreamsongsBy George R. R. Martin
- •AnathemBy Neal Stephenson
- •Love In The Time of CholeraBy Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- •Bonfire of The VanitiesBy Tom Wolf
- •The Picture of Dorian GrayBy Oscar Wilde
- •The Amazong Adventure of Cavalier & ClayBy Michael Chabon
- •Nobody MoveBy Dennis Johnson