BOOKS I FEEL LOW-LEVEL GUILT ABOUT NOT HAVING READ YET
- •War and Peace - Can I really be called a classics lover if I have never read any of the Russian epics?
- •Fates and Furies - I feel so behind in the book conversation
- •Hamilton - Can I really say I "got" it if I only saw the musical and bought the soundtrack?
- •Americanah - I have had the book for months and still haven't read it!
- •Brown Girl Dreaming- I won this book and never got around to reading it, it sits on my shelf and shakes it covers sadly
- •Emma - I honestly always confuse with Pride and Prejudice so I think I've read it, and I haven't
- •The Wind in the Willows - never read this as a kid and not sure why..