How I Deal With Hangovers
Tips from someone who can only handle a glass or two of wine before getting tipsy
- •I lay down in bed fully dressed and feel sea sick
- •I slowly change into pajamas over the course of two hours
- •I think about getting up and drinking some water but the effort involved becomes overwhelming
- •I lay helpless as my cat decides my hip is a good place to take a nap
- •I roll with the sea sick feeling and pretend to pay attention to whatever video or podcast my fiancé tries to share with me
- •I pass out
- •I wake up at 2 am and am insanely thirsty but still decide it is too much effort to get out of bed
- •I can't go back to sleep so I scroll through Instagram and have serious envy of other people's lives
- •I put on a podcast or music until I pass out again
- •Wake up the next morning with a horrible headache
- •Sit up in bed and try to figure out where I went wrong in life
- •Go to work and stuff my face with a hug, greasy breakfast sandwich and a huge cup of coffee.
- •Reflect on my life and my choices.