Already on li.st? Open in app.
These are all true
- •There's a woman handing out stickers but they're actual laced with LSD
- •We need to have a code word so that if anyone tries to bring you home from school, practice, etc, you know it's safeYou know, so they don't try to kidnap me. The one time the code word was used I had no idea what I meant and my friend's mom had to explain it to me
- •Be careful walking on the street because someone might snatch you upLots of predators out there
- •Shameless locker room nudityThere is no place for old men standing naked in the mirror or strutting through the locker room with no towel. You got an old man body. Hide your shame.
- •Non dairy creamerSeriously, what the fuck is that?
- •BridgeCards not roadways. Bridges are super important. Confusing card games where the players always seem annoyed at each other is something we can live without.
I have two rules for vacations: there must be a beach and it must be in a Spanish speaking place
- •Isla Mujeres, MexicoFly into Cancun and get on the ferry to Isla Mujeres. It's not a spring break hot spot at all. It's relaxed and extremely comfortable. Stay in Playa Norte. Go to Rooster.
- •Las Galeras, Samana, Dominican RepublicWalkable beaches that you can snorkel at. Fresh fish on the beach. Boat trips to secluded beaches and ATV tours to Playa Rincon, where the water is crystal clear
- •Nosara, Guanacaste, Costa RicaGood waves for body surfing but I was there in 2004 and don't remember much more. Delicious food too. Casado for dinner and Batidos for dessert.