How I am a Nerd
I am an old fashioned nerd, when being a nerd meant something and what it meant was you probably got beaten up and had no where to sit during school lunch period.
- •I am pedantic.If I say something I know to be wrong I feel weird. If there is even if whiff of someone thinking I am wrong about anything my skin crawls and I go into defence mode.
- •I like comic books.Scott Pilgrim and Fables are my current favourites.
- •I am an Anglophile.To the point where I have UK settings on my phone and am trying to learn metric.
- •I obsessively follow the careers of comedians and actors I really enjoy.I stalk people on IMDB, usually obscure enough people that no one I know real in real life can understand my obsession. Strangely enough I want to know nothing of their personal lives because they shit bores me.
- •I approach life as a field researcher.I tackle all problems as Anthropologist would. Sure I am theoretically living in my native culture but to be honest it makes no sense to me.
- •Socially Awkward in all environments.Yeah all you all are crazy and most of you even look alike.