Things I Try To Do At Least A Little Every Day
My life is a series of routines and I like to stay productive as much as I can. This is a list of things I try to do every day. (emphasis on 'try')
- •Study a new languageI went through all 5 levels of German on Rosetta Stone a few years ago, and have been working through Italian now. I have a few workbooks too in addition to using Rosetta Stone.
- •Work on Khan AcademyI try to spend at least a little time on Khan Academy each day. I am trying to get all the way through the math program, but also have been trying other stuff too like biology, and art history and a little bit of everything else up there.
- •Practice guitarEver since graduating is been harder to keep up my guitar skills, so I try to imagine I'm practicing for a recital. It just helps to make me feel like a more complete musician if I'm practicing regularly.
- •ReadI try to read at least a little every day. Either a chapter of a book, or a music theory article, or some other kind of research. Gotta stay on top of things.
- •WriteI'm always either working on writing either on my blog (which I've let lapse recently), or working on a paper or writing music. A little bit everyday gets a lot accomplished.