BOOKS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE
"A room without books is like a body without a soul." - Cicero (I googled this.)
- •The Harry Potter seriesI began these at 11. I didn't read before then.
- •I Am The Messenger by Markus ZusakHe also wrote the Book Thief. He's an overall amazing storyteller.
- •I know why the caged bird sings by Maya AngelouMy grandmother gave me this book for Christmas, but I never read it until I had to for school.
- •To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper LeeI read it before I was supposed to and that made all the difference.
- •Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar NafisiThis book changed the way I think about other countries, and education.