Welcome to Gorham, Maine. Where your parents hopes and dreams came to die.
- •We're a suburban/college/farm town.How can all these things fit into one? One sneaky developer and having a town older than the Louisiana Purchase.
- •We have been graced with one Burger King.This is where the skater kids and the old people who can't afford real food hang out.
- •We also have a few chain restaurants and no parking.The local places get very little credit. Everybody loves their heartburn pizza (Domino's and Papa John's and their shitty bars.
- •Some parts of town have different names.There's North Gorham which is also called White Rock, and then all your other directions.
- •North Gorham is filled with sex offenders and drug addicts. There's also a few normal people and farmers thrown in there.I'm serious on the drug addicts though. My friend saw her neighbor carried out in a body bag.
- •That being said it is quite picturesque.Gorham is charmed with old America. With the grossest Chinese food place town, in one of Gorham's oldest brick buildings, and Civil War memorials.
- •Also snow days.I mean we live in Maine for Christ's sake.