WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO HAMILTON THE MUSICAL
ok,,,,if u haven't heard of this show ur livin under a rock. I am here to alleviate that issue.
- •it's written by Lin-Manuel Miranda, the GENIUS behind In the Heights
- •it's hip hop and modern music...but in a musical?? and it SOUNDS SO GOOD
- •IM NOT KIDDING I DONT EVEN LIKE HIP HOP BUT THIS SHOW HAS ME RAPPING ALL THE DAMN TIME
- •this show has something like 24,000 different words in it which is more than any other Broadway show by about 500%
- •you will FALL IN LOVE with ALL of the charactersexcept for the ass in farmer refuted. he's so frickin stupid bye
- •the music will make you CRYI have cried while listening to almost every song in this show
- •JONATHAN GROFFnuff said
- •you LEARN about REAL HISTORY,,,,AND YOU DONT EVEN REALIZE ITwhenever someone asked me something about the plot in the show/something related to it, I can literally just recite some of the lyrics IN FULL VERSE and I'm like "wtf I learned a LOT". AND I HATE HISTORY
- •THE LYRICS ARE GENIUS. THE MUSIC IS GENIUS. THE CAST IS GENIUS. THIS SHOW IS GENIUS.
- •Listen TO IT ITS A FREE PLAYLIST ON YOUTUBE YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE