My Twin Peaks/The X-Files crossover theory
Assuming that The X-Files picked up where Twin Peaks left off because there are already multiple overlaps.
- •Mulder and DeniseDenise (formerly Dennis) was such a great bureau agent that she returned as Fox Mulder. Maybe Mulder's memories of Samantha, his missing sister, were actually somehow memories of Denise?
- •Maj. Garland Briggs and Captain William ScullyThey were both men in uniform w/cosmic powers. I'm convinced that when Twin Peaks ended Briggs somehow willed himself into The X-Files universe WHICH makes Dana and Bobby cross-dimensional brother and sister. (They both had rebellious sides so this is pretty solid, IMO.)
- •Bob's first X-Files form: Luther Lee Boggs.Yo-this dude was SCARY. He was a psychic serial killer who knew everything about Scully's dad! OBVIOUSLY Bob followed Captain Scully into the X-Files realm through Boggs. He may have died at the end of this episode but Bob/the spirit of evil lived on in the more insidious X-Files villains (dare I say-the Cigarette Smoking Man?)
- •Deputy Hawk and Sheriff Charles TskanyBoth good policemen who had to deal w/some scary supernatural shit. Are they twins? Are they the same person? Idk.
- •CoffeeDale Cooper loves coffee. Dana Scully's childhood nickname was STARBU-okay I'm reaching w/this one.
- •Endnote: I apologize if there's similarities here to any other articles/listicles out there. I tried looking for some other theories about this (plenty on Reddit btw) because I know I can't be the only one to have made these connections.