Already on li.st? Open in app.
Is this the obligatory "I just joined" list? It's the first one I started, although not the first published. Frankly, it's a much harder list to do after you've stopped paying for cable.
- •Men in Black (and sequels)A dangerous habit because if you have cable, they are on tv quite often.
- •National Treasure / National Treasure 2Not even kidding when I say I ❤️ these movies. Like, a lot. Frankly, I don't know why I don't own them.
- •Shaun of the DeadOr any of the Coronetto Trilogy, really. Although I only remember the first two popping up all that often.
I like old time radio shows, both theoretically and in reality. And their length is generally perfect for doing the dishes/cleaning the kitchen. Bonus, there's a ton you can listen to for free, either via an app or the LOC.
- •The Adventures of Philip MarloweA classic in all mediums
- •Casey, Crime PhotographerMaybe my favorite; also responsible for my knowledge of Anchor-Hocking glass
- •Yours Truly, Johnny DollarThe multiple episode arcs can be a challenge, unless you are doing a major deep clean, but later the format changes to episodes that are about 25 minutes each
- •The ShadowOnly random episodes; he's kind of a dick