QUESTION ON DEEP DISH PIZZA
A million questions I had while eating my deep dish at one of Chicago's many fine pizza establishments, Gino's East
- •Was deep dish or thin crust invented first?
- •Why do they use a different crust for deep dish and thin crust, at the same restaursnt...or do they?
- •How many pounds does my deep dish weigh?And how does the weight of the pizza translate to calories because my pizza was seriously heavy...
- •Do they use a different oven to cook the deep dish ones vs. the thin crust pizzas?Why do they tell me deep dish takes an hour...can't they just turn up the heat in there
- •Do Americans eat more deep dish or more thin crust?