Reasons Why Trampoline Parks Are Overrated
I don't like trampoline parks. I've never been to one but I don't like them.
- 1.Lots of sweaty, weird feet
- 2.You must always be on your guardThere are likely dozens of small children hurling themselves in your direction. You can never let your guard down.
- 3.It's only fun for 10 minutesJumping around in a room full of trampolines is only fun for about 10 minutes. Then you get tired and bored and want to take a break and or leave.
- 4.There are no other activities except jumping
- 5.There are probably rulesI don't like trampoline rules
- 6.Moon bounce parks are betterInflatables are the far superior jumping vehicle to trampolines. Much more variety and an overall more fun jumping experience.