Songs That Make Me Cry at the Drop of a Hat
Why do I love music that makes me cry so much?
- •The Dangling Conversation-Simon & GarfunkelHearing this was one of the first times I clearly remember feeling truly, deeply, sad from a song
- •Ingrid Michaelson's cover of Can't Help Falling in Love With You😭
- •Sister- Sufjan StevensHonestly pretty much any early 2000's Sufjan can make me cry, but Sister takes the cake
- •Detlef Schrempf - Band of HorsesI avoid listening to this song like the plague because it kills me every time
- •Champagne Supernova - OasisThis was my designated crying song in middle school. Please someone tell me I'm not the only person to have a designated crying song in middle school.
- •All Too Well - Taylor SwiftI love to drive and cry and scream (YOU CALL ME UP AGAIN JUST TO BREAK ME LIKE A PROMISE) to this when I'm on back roads at home.
- •Last Kiss - Taylor SwiftCried through out this song at her concert. I literally can't listen to it all the way through.
- •Hanna Hunt- Vampire WeekendOne of my favorite songs ever. Can make me cry and also make me smile at the same time.