Weirdest Names of Dutch Children I Have Heard Thus Far While Living in The Netherlands
I've been here for three months and have nine more months to go. Will probably add more.
- •PimGirl. Not related to Nim.
- •FlinderGirl. Literally translates to "butterfly" in Dutch
- •SjoerdBoy. Pronounced "sewer-d"
- •KrijnBoy. Rhymes with wine.
- •DirkjanRelatively common boy name in The Netherlands. Still think it's weird.
- •IjsBoy. Pronounced "ice." Also literally translates to ice.
- •TijtskeGirl. Pronounced "Titska"