13 THINGS I SEEK IN A SIGNIFICANT OTHER 💜
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- 1.Tall. Like Rock Hudson tall, aka Chris Hemsworth tall.I'm 5'10" and I want to feel short for once in my life.
- 2.Deep voice with English accent. Also can be Scottish, Australian, Transatlantic....or DiCaprian or Mikkelsenese.I just love the way Leo and Mads speak.
- 3.Singing well and/or some kind of musical ability is not a must, but it's just shy of being one.It's just the sexiest thing on earth. Some kind of artistic skill--painting, drawing, writing, etc.--is very acceptable instead. Bonus points for some combination of two or more.
- 4.Good teeth.John Krasinski teeth would be ideal.
- 5.Somehow meshes with my weird goofed-up personality that laughs a lot but loves sad things.If a movie doesn't make me deeply melancholy at least once, chances are it's not one of my favorites.
- 6.Not super skinny, or I'd hate myself for every moment of our life.I don't want to look back on every memory wishing I hadn't eaten that week.
- 7.Decent grammar.So I'm a snob, bite me; I'm an English major.
- 8.Is okay with debates over things that don't actually amount to a hill of beans.This will probably spring up on a daily basis, especially in reference to pop culture, i.e. "I liked Avatar because of the story." "I really don't think you do, I really think you like it because it's pretty." "No. It's because of the story." "Well, I'd rather just watch Pocahontas." "Avatar isn't like Pocahontas--" "Avatar is EXACTLY like Pocahontas, just with blue people!" ---4 years later--- "You're right..I do like it because it's pretty." *Bows in triumph.*
- 9.Is okay with the fact that I'm the most inexperienced yet slutty-minded girl on earth.My mind goes to some inappropro places, but my body's never gone so far as a Kiss.
- 10.Dark, thick hair.Bonus points for slightly curled texture.
- 11.Doesn't judge my extremely Southern family too harshly.Only I'm allowed to do that.
- 12.Gives me book/movie recs and takes mine--and actually reads/watches them.And keeps me accountable so we can discuss them.
- 13.Loves dark chocolate but doesn't like white chocolate.I don't like dark chocolate but love white chocolate, so we'd even out. (Like a tastier version of the Olive Theory from How I Met Your Mother.)