A PEAK INSIDE MY DISEASED BRAIN 🌫
- •A stranger's Li.st about their life can directly affect my mood and anxieties and terror about my own life.This is too relevant to my own life. Oh no.
- •Self-centered concern.Am *I* doing the right thing in *my* life?
- •Hypothesizing.How can I make this better?
- •Desperately grasping at straws.Should I just alter course now before it gets any worse?
- •Rationalizing.All things must end, but that doesn't mean you should let go of everything you love merely out of fear.
- •Yellow frickin fear.But shouldn't you let go if holding on is selfish?
- •Doubt.Katherine. Statistically you already know how this will end. You KNOW.
- •Concession.I do know. But I don't want to leave an even worse legacy of pain than the one I'm already mathematically destined to leave...
- •Bargaining.You have an English degree—you've never even liked math. Why are you letting the odds worry you so?
- •Minimize damage.Because it's going to be pretty damn unbearable as it is, and I can only assume the father along I climb the worse it will be when I finally do reach the cliff and jump from it.
- •Insecurity.You second-guess every single dumb decision you make. Every. single. one. Can't you just let this play out and see what happens?
- •Life is too hard to live when you're this apprehensive about every decision you make.