CHRISTMAS FILMS I'VE WATCHED WITH MY SOMEONE THIS YEAR
We're apart until the new year, so I can now officially set this list in stone.
- •Scrooged!Fell asleep curled in his lap, but I was genuinely enjoying Bill Murray duh.
- •Love ActuallySo much love for this movie. Especially Natalie, with whom I will forever feel a bizarre kinship. WHY I'M ACTUALLY NATALIE FROM LOVE ACTUALLY
- •The Polar ExpressAbsolutely my favorite actually-about-Christmas Christmas movie. TOM HANKSES.
- •Beauty and the Beast: Enchanted ChristmasDo you know anything about me? Bonus, he loved that Tim Curry was the voice of the villain.
- •The HolidayThe least Christmas-y movie in my Christmas movie list. I friggin love it no matter what you say. Eli Wallach is a rock star.
- •Muppet Christmas CarolThis one is honestly just a bunch of cute & fuzzy fun. Plus Michael Cain!
- •ElfI'm not a big Will Ferrell fan (as in there are five films in which he makes an appearance that I enjoy), but this is the film that made me decide he's capable of not being horribly gross all the time. Plus Zooey—whose blonde hair I am forever convinced subdued her normally adorably quirky acting a bit.