GAME OF THRONES CHARACTERS I'M STILL INVESTED IN, RANKED
- 1.DanyTake that Iron Throne, lady.
- 2.AryaShe's figuring out how to unleash her badassery, and I'm cheering her on every step of the way.
- 3.SansaLike her sister, she's learning how to make her own power moves. Like mother like daughters.
- 4.TyrionI have a soft spot for cripples, bastards, and broken things. Also his character development is on point.
- 5.Brienne of TarthGoT ultimate female badass, garnering even more respect every time she reveals that she is, in fact, a WOMAN first and foremost, as she did by admitting to loving Renly. Wait, she manages to be a badass and STILL HAVE HUMAN EMOTIONS?! ⚔👱🏻😍😱⚔
- 6.PodrickHe's adorably juvenile and unsure of himself, but never gives up attempts to improve.
- 7.Margaery TyrellBecause no one does conniving flower better than Queen Natalie.
- 8.Cersei LannisterBeneath all her plotting, she's being a mother. She just happens to be in a uniquely powerful position, and she's utilizing it to do anything she can to protect her babies--like any good mother would, amiright?
- 9.Jaqen H'gharI unabashedly crush on this guy. I think it's the way he speaks, that while third person thing maybe? And that he helped Arya way back when she needed help--without her even really asking!--and now is teaching her how to never need to ask for help again.