GRADES I'VE MADE IN GRAD SCHOOL
This is a minor achievement that I'm very happy about, and I'm soaking it in before I misstep and it all goes to pot. I'm *so* sorry, this is the lamest list ever but I can't fall asleep and this is all I can come up with in my fragile state.
- •530: REFERENCE AND INFORMATION RETRIEVAL
- •-Assignment One—Reference Observation: 24/25; 96%This paper destroyed me. I lost sleep, stress ate, snapped at e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e. I know and wept a river. Was it worth it? Honestly yeah, sorry friends.
- •-Quiz One: 20/20; 100%This flipping quiz took me two hours and forty-seven minutes, plus cost me a night's sleep and a pretty intense upper back/lower neck, but i won't even pretend this wasn't worth it.
- •-Assignment Two—Question Set: 24.5; 98%This one took me for. flipping. ever. to complete, I felt deeply un confident in it, and listening to other students discussing it during the class after I submitted it made me doubt my capability to handle this entire career path. Not to mention that I had interviewed for an assistant library job at one of our local libraries and been rejected. I think my professor must just be overly kind, which is nice now, but also worrisome because what if my future ones aren't? 😬
- •-Quiz Two: 19.5/97.5%
- •-Roll Call at Attendance: 100%Never missed a class, no surprise there as there were only ten total.
- •-Final: 98.95%I could've gotten a 99 if I'd been more thorough on my quiz 2 responses. 😐