HEATED THOUGHTS ON THE EVER-PRESENT BENNY C'S DR. STRANGE EW COVER
I am deeply disappointed in myself.
- •Sees this.
- •UGH. Is NO franchise safe from this alien's all-powerful grasp?!
- •Can't we just have ONE. SINGLE. FREAKING. FRANCHISE. without him in it?!?
- •I mean, look at you, sir. You're no longer the man I used to love.
- •...the William Pitt I voted for as Prime Minister long ago...
- •...or the more mature Christopher Tietjens with whom I was SO smitten.
- •That man is gone. And who has replaced him?
- •This greasy haired sorcerer, who...
- •Who is wearing an incredibly sexy purpley robe and red coat akin to the one I lusted over so hard in Guardians of the Galaxy.
- •And whose facial hair is, admittedly, on point.
- •And who has SILVER FOX STREAKS AT HIS TEMPLES PERFECTLY TAILORED TO MY BIZARRE LOVE OF OLDER MEN.
- •Fudge. Those thrice-accursed silver streaks have done me in.
- •Fine, Benedict.
- •You win. Whatever.
- •Go ahead and take over the whole cinema universe.
- •Just make sure you remain inexplicably sexy while doing it.
- •Oh and tell your sweet baby I send my love.