I'LL HAVE 'THE KATHERINE'
Disclaimer: not much creativity here. I'm pretty vanilla. when it comes to customized foods. Inspired by the entirety of ListApp.
- •SandwichWheat bread. Ham, oven roasted turkey, farmer's cheese and/or Munster. Pickles out the wazzoo, which I will pull out and eat separate. If those crispy onion strings are available, throw a few of those on there to give it some crunch. You must work from the outside in, eating the crust first. Toast it.
- •WrapChicken, sliced not shredded. I do want my cheese shredded, though; mozzarella or cheddar. If I'm feeling extra adventurous I may get some cooked onions or something.
- •PizzaHand-thrown. Marinara sauce--NOT spicy! Canadian bacon, mushrooms, and pineapple. If garlic butter is available, dunk that crust in it on every bite.
- •CoffeeNone ever. Much like alcohol, no matter how many concoctions I try at Starbucks, they all end up tasting gross to me. Like unswallowably unpleasant.
- •Mixed DrinkVirgin strawberry daiquiri with a whipped cream dollop on top. Despite repeated attempts to change, I detest the taste of alcohol. It tastes like something that belongs under the hood of a car to me.
- •Caffeine of ChoiceEnglish or Irish breakfast tea, or Lady Gray tea. Milk and turbinado sugar.
- •SushiTiger roll, spider roll, Philadelphia roll, all without too much avocado or cream cheese. I'm not an avocado lover and when they put tons of cream cheese I feel like I'm choking.
- •BurritoGround beef or sliced chicken. Plenty of Mexica style cheese. Mushrooms. Sometimes diced onions. No lettuce or tomatoes. No hot sauce.
- •Breakfast SandwichEnglish muffin with an egg, a slice of mild sharp cheddar cheese, and a strip of bacon halved. Toasted in the oven.
- •Actual breakfastKind bar, peanut butter and dark chocolate.
- •Special breakfastFrench toast stack, with butter but no syrup.
- •ConcertAn artist I'm REALLY passionate about OR at a festival where I'm discovering new music. MUST be surrounded by people who won't judge me for my deplorable dancing when the music moves me. And people who won't try to kill me when I reflexively scream my concert scream, which I fully admit is painfully loud. A million bonus points if it isn't hot.
- •HydrationI try to drink at least 50 oz of water a day, sometimes more. My soda of choice is Coke Zero, Diet A&W, or Diet Pepsi on the rocks--unless I get it from a soda fountain or have a frosted cup.
- •DessertAnything incorporating ice cream or Nutella. Bonus points for both.
- •Ice creamMint chocolate chip, birthday cake, peppermint chocolate chip, Krazy Kookie dough, cotton candy, moose tracks, cake batter, vanilla, strawberry. NEVER chocolate, although I like ice cream with chocolate mix-ins.
- •ChocolateWhite or milk. Never dark. Bonus points for good flavors, i.e. hazelnut, mint, cookies and creme, caramel, peanut butter, etc. NEVER fruit flavored; that orange chocolate? Sick.
- •SnackGoldfish or pretzel twists, never those giant rods. Also chilled grapes.