Filed under: far too dramatic but I need to vomit the venom.
- •I have used the nighttime as an escape for as long as I can remember.
- •I'm not really the nightmare sort, my mind typically choosing to gift me with pleasantries to give me a morsel of hope to think on in my waking hours.
- •Not last night.
- •After one of the longest, most involved dreams I remember ever having, I awoke with tears already trembling in my water line.
- •Turns out dream me's greatest longing is the same as waking me.No surprise, considering the lengthy history of dreams centered on that very topic.
- •A ladybug with the voice of a friend essentially sat me down and told me exactly how *he* got -my- deepest desire,"It was so easy!" he said, while failing to realize—or care—that his story, despite being enviously enchanting, was genuinely impossible for me.
- •He then abandoned me to fly to his happiness and eat more Saltine crumbsWhile the recliner started folding in around me and my entire life's aspirations dropped shattered into the wastebin.
- •Leaving dream me and waking me tempted to ball up on the highest roof and let my body slowly roll off.💔
- •.............25 is a gem of an age.