LR: JOBS I'D REALLY LIKE TO DO OTHER THAN THE ONE I'M ALREADY DOING
In no particular order, ranging in brand from highly unrealistic to utterly delusional. 🙃 Truly an honor to have received a trending list request! xOxOx
- 1.Assistant to Mr. DiCaprio.
- 2.Professional cuddler.If the only way to get cuddles is to lowkey prostitute myself, so be it.
- 3.Co-owner or high-ranking employee of a combination bookshop and bakery.
- 4.Travel guide who tests trip agendas.
- 5.Librarian at the University of Bristol.Because I seriously doubt my ability to be a professor no matter what my mother says.
- 6.Employee for a corporation who travels to cities where the corporation will be holding a convention, etc., and tries out every scheduled visit during the conference to make sure they are up to par.My mother knows someone who does this job. WHAT.
- 7.Researcher for those "What to Do and When to Do It at Disney World/Land" books.Aka get paid to go to the parks and ride rides and eat food, etc.
- 8.Runner for conductor of film score orchestration.I'll get you whatever you want, just let me sit in the background and listen.
- 9.Location scout for locales in upcoming films.
- 10.Film critic.Watch movies and write about what I think?!? PERFECTION.
- 11.Book editor.I legitimately enjoy correcting typos, grammatical errors, as well as figuring out what helps a story flow versus what should be removed.