LR: 'NEW ZODIAC.' WHAT???
I'm not an expert on this at all, but I was too curious not to find out more...and then I received this list request! Here's what the Internet has told me:
- •You know how we've all grown up with this one Zodiac chart, giving us hours of enjoyment as we turn to the stars to reveal our personality?
- •A few years ago, something strange happened.
- •A group of astronomers, aka scientists who busy themselves studying actual stars and planets, figured out a new fact related to the moon.
- •Due to the gravitational pull of the moon on the Earth, the alignment of the stars was shifted.
- •The equivalent of a ¡whole month!
- •This means that when astrologers say that the sun is in Capricorn according to the old charts, it is NOT actually in Capricorn.
- •***HOW DOES THIS CHANGE MY ZODIAC?***
- •Depending on when you were born, your sign may not change at all.
- •On the other hand, your sign may now be completely different!
- •The new corrected charts "more accurately place where the sun was on the day of your birth," which is what determines your Zodiac sign.
- •This means that your whole life, if you've ever looked at your Zodiac's description and thought, "This is SO me!"--
- •You've been living a lie!
- •But wait--there's more!
- •There's even a whole new Zodiac sign: Ophiuchus, the snake holder.
- •Ophiuchus goes all the way back to the Ancient Babylonians, who originally had 13 constellations, but decided they only wanted 12.
- •Their solution? Just throw out Ophiuchus. It's not important, right?🙄
- •The Minnesota Planetarium Society, the scientists who made the find, insist that the real signs of the Zodiac should fall here. (Get ready for your world to change forever.)