M&Ms FLAVORS, RANKED
I haven't had an M&M in months, but walking through the candy aisle yesterday picking something for my mom's plane ride reminded me of the multitude. *Also, I only included flavors I've tried. There are many more.*
- 9.Dark chocolateNot a fan of dark chocolate unless it's wrapped around mint--a la York peppermint pattie--to cut the bitter.
- 8.AlmondI like almonds, but these aren't as good as the peanut M&Ms.
- 7.ClassicTasty, but can leave a weird taste in your mouth. Best if served in vanilla ice cream.
- 6.Peanut butterV yummy, but can be a little too intense if you plan on eating them all, which I obviously do.
- 5.PeanutI really like biting into it just enough to break the seal, then extracting and eatingg the peanut, then eating the rest.
- 4.PretzelHi I'm Katherine and I am a pretzel addict.
- 3.CrispyThe crunch!
- 2.White chocolateWhite chocolate is my favorite chocolate by miles.
- 1.MintQueen Jolene [as I've dubbed the green M&M because of the iconic song that two of my closest college friends said reminded them of me (As If.)] brings euphoria to my taste buds with this cool, tingly flavor.