MY HOROSCOPE FOR TODAY AND HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT
Thanks for the LR, @kellyk! My favorite thing! 💜💜💜 PS: I've recently started reading my horoscope every day; I even downloaded an app a couple of weeks ago!
- •♍️Date of Birth: September 13, 1991.
- •Okay, shazam. I actually have been reflecting on recent life experiences, and honestly
- •I'm feeling a bit oversaturated by them.😶
- •I have a fairly addictive personality and this leads to me not balancing things the way I should.
- •I've had things floating around in my mind for months now—more like years, actually—but acting on them is tricky.
- •As for people supporting me, I don't buy into that at all.I have things I'm cognitive I should do that I know for an absolute fact would not go over well at all with people in my life.
- •The fear of losing the comfort of familiar patterns, in combination with knowing how those persons would react, is what keeps me from doing what I know must one day be done.
- •I live in a nest of the mediocre, compulsively taking the riskless route, because I know it's safe.You know that episode of New Girl where Nick Miller says he doesn't do things unless he knows what's going to happen? That's me. I used to be braver, but I've digressed into a coward afraid of giving up on what I have in case I fail to find anything better. Which is how I landed in the exact life situation I always dreaded.
- •In other words, this horoscope is bloody friggin accurate and it scares the stuffing out of me.