MY PROUDEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Talk about a weird jumble of bullet points...
- •2009: Studying the hardest I've ever studied for anything in my life and earning a 5 (the highest possible score) on the AP US History test.
- •2008: Spending a week climbing a Colorado mountain on Wilderness Trek.
- •2013: Ending the semester I was diagnosed with MS by staying in university and graduating Cum Laude.I know it's not Sigma Cum Laude, but still.
- •2012: Spending a month in China with a small group of schoolmates and two professors.Me and sweet Cathy, who is just an angel living on earth and with whom I still keep in touch.
- •2010: Researching how to write Belle's signature just like she does at Disney World to sign a card for little girl with cancer whose favorite Princess is Belle.
- •2007: Bringing my Algebra I grade my sophomore year of high school from a C to an A in 6 weeks.
- •2013: Finally following through with an ancient urge to cut my hair short: 13 inches hacked off transformed me into a non-chic flapper girl.
- •2002: Winning, by some bizarre twist of fate, a state-wide art competition in the 5th grade.
- •2014: Doing something completely out of character by taking a "risk" (I'm not good at social, okay?) and going alone to a music festival even though the friend who was supposed to go with me cancelled.My Big Solo “Grown-Up” Weekend https://katscribefever.wordpress.com/2015/08/13/35/