PRODUCTS I WOULD STOCKPILE IF I FOUND OUT THEY WEREN'T GOING TO SELL THEM ANYMORE
Inspired by @Peace_Out_List.
- •Twinings English Breakfast TeaFiled Under: Essential.
- •Biscoff Cookie ButterI rarely ever eat this because calories, but if I found out it was meant to be discontinued you'd better believe I'd fill my dad's F150 with it.
- •Halo Top Mint Chip Ice CreamI rarely eat this because money, but it's the best of both worlds: all of the flavor with none of the guilt.
- •Strawberry CheeriosThis is Limited Edition i.e. it is actually being stockpiled at my house right now.
- •Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara in Glam BlackI've grown out of my years-long practice of always always always wearing mascara, but when I do this is still my tried and true partner.
- •Peppermint ChapstickGotta try to keep those lips soft.
- •Lena Menstral Cup*Never* going back.
- •Equate IbuprofenCheap pain relief? MUST. HAVE.
- •iPhone chargersWe all know lightning cords are the worst—they *are* going break on you over the years. Guaranteed.
- •SockDreams Extraordinarily *LongER* Thigh High SocksThe greatest thing that has ever happened to my legs—so cozy. Right now I only have a single pair—they're purple! 💜—but I'm beyond obsessed.
- •The Seven-Year PenI was given one for my 20th birthday by a very dear friend. I can still remember every single detail of receiving it. Let me just say, I would've loved it even if she hadn't been the one to gift it to me: this pen writes so smoothly and doesn't constantly break up your writing with air pockets! If you write 1.7 meters a day, it will last for 7 years; I wrote more a day than that, as I took this with me during my month in the UK—filling the journal that accompanied the pen! Highly recommend.