REASONS I'M A WRETCHED GIRLFRIEND
This year's autumnal low-grade fever & cold is here in earnest. I=💩 and 💩=me.
- •When I get sick I am forty shades of needy.I hobble around with my eyes half shut, randomly fall on the ground, moan about feeling like rubbish, etc.
- •I am randomly overcome with jealousy of others in regards to their romantic relationships."The grass is always greener"—I know it's a lie, but it still plagues me.
- •It really bothers me that people *never* hit on me when I'm out in public.I mean I feel this one is forgivable, no?
- •I'm a hopeless romantic and have ridiculous ideas of what love isand am told on a regular basis that "no one would be willing to do the things you want" but refuse to stop wanting them.
- •My therapist wonders if I may have minor bipolar disorder, and told me after just one session that she can see I definitely have some kind of severe anxiety disorder.My mood swings are 83% unexplainable, and 100% unpredictable.
- •⬆️ Sometimes I am open and loving and warm. Other times I am harsh and distant and cold.This can change in half an eyeblink.
- •I don't have any awesome talents to showcase to others, and even things I may be halfway decent at I'm too self conscious to do in front of others.I only sing in public at church. I don't even sing in the shower unless I am positive no one is home.
- •I am deeply fragile.Physically, emotionally, mentally...I'm just a lot to handle.
- •Did I mention not being anything to look at?👹 It's real.