SLEEPWEAR FROM MOVIES OR TV SHOWS THAT I ADORE🛌
I've had this stored away for so long that I actually forgot about it, but @brightlyanna's awesome 'Fancy Filmwear' list reminded me!
- 1.Natalie Portman's purple satin nightgown in Revenge of the Sith.
- 2.Linda Hamilton's entire gorgeous sleepwear wardrobe in Beauty and the Beast.One of the reasons I want to marry rich is so I could sleep in clothes like Catherine's every night.
- 3.Rachel McAdams' off the shoulder nightgown in The Time Traveler's Wife.Honestly the best part of this movie. Couldn't find a picture of her wearing the nightgown, but this is what it looks like.
- 4.Kate Winslet's robe.I guess not technically sleepwear but I'm including it because 🔥.
- 5.Maureen O'Hara's nightgown in Don't You Love Me?I certainly love that lacy gown.
- 6.Wendy's nightdress.
- 7.Wendy's nightdress.
- 8.Wendy's nightdress.Favorite version—that pattern!😍
- 9.Vivian Leigh's red robes of royalty in Gone With The Wind.She *sleeps* in this?! No wonder she's so high maintenance.
- 10.Natalie Dormer's chemise in The Tudors.Smitten with any fashion involving smocks.
- 11.Liesel Matthews' cotton nightgown in A Little Princess.The picture of innocent childlike sleep.
- 12.Any gown worn by anyone in any film/tv show related to Jane Austen or Shakespeare.Simple but somehow elegant.
- 13.The mismatched jersey/pants combo Tom Hanks gives Elizabeth Perkins when she spends the night in Big.FAVORITE. SLEEP-MOMENT. EV.ER.