An affliction that strikes me at least once a year, and which I am now suffering.
- •Very sore throat, especially in the morning.
- •On and off runny nose.
- •Dry cough where you can't even work up the air to cough even though you feel that you need to.
- •Mild inconsistent muscle and joint aches.
- •Fever, which breaks during sleep and makes your mornings gorgeously covered in a sheen of sweat.
- •Sneezing several times in a row.I do this regularly, so it might not actually be a side effect of The Crud.