THE WEATHER TODAY WAS MY FAVORITE KIND. HERE'S HOW I SURVIVED IT.
Literally just me whining, skip this.
- •Today was supposed to be glorious. Instead, it was 👎. Worse, the actual only person I had to talk to about it was a snotty teenage boy who ticked me off in a BIG way early in the day.It's bad when someone even your family knows you can't stand is your only hope for a little mental relief.
- •A group of adult campers "secretly" made fun of my galoshes in unhushed whispers less than 10 feet from me.I'm not going to go into detail, but it got ugly.
- •A kid threw blue tie dye on my khaki shorts.
- •Another kid wiped chocolate on said shorts.
- •I spilled a cup full of maple syrup in my lap, and then—after I'd cleaned it all up—I spilled a giant puddle over the table, down the booth, and into the floor.
- •I finally got home and there's nothing to eat.
- •But that's okay.
- •Because all day long I've been listening to the great playlist for a rainy autumn day to remind me that even the best season has poo moments, but they'll end eventually.