THINGS I'VE DONE TO RESTORE MENTAL HEALTH AFTER '13 REASONS WHY'
I watched all 13 tapes on Friday, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't put me in a much darker place than usual. This world is ruled by darkness, and I honestly don't blame her for wanting to escape it.
- •FRIDAY NIGHT:
- •Ate cheese toast.
- •Restarted drinking two CamelBaks a day for the first time since my appendectomy.
- •Spent literally all day in pajamas watching Hey Arnold!, X-Men cartoons, and The Lion King; napping; eating nothing but off-brand Lucky Charms with my person.
- •Finished my thousandth rewatch of New GirlMy go-to play-on-my-iPad-while-getting-ready-for-bed/life show.
- •Read until I got sleepy, then turned out the light.
- •Read more when I woke up at 2am.
- •Ate a pb&j sandwich to celebrate National Peanut Butter & Jelly Day.
- •Took a four-hour nap Sunday afternoon between morning & evening church.
- •Finished the last of the real Pirates of the Caribbean movies (aka 1-3) with my whole family (minus sister).
- •Washed dishes with my mom and talked to her about the things that are currently stressing the health out of me.
- •Made plans for bright spots this week.