THIS SNOW IS SURPRISINGLY I INSPIRATIONAL ❄️
I'm not a poet and I know it. I just wanted to document this moment.
- •I was just looking out my window as the snow fell,
- •Seeing how everything in sight is blanketed in white
- •And wondering how I missed the "big snow" moment.
- •But then I looked at the actual air,
- •And realized that snowflakes are still falling.
- •The flakes are tiny, barely visible,
- •Like powdered sugar collected into dime-sized clumps.
- •As they fall, they don't have a direct path:
- •They're so slight that any change in the air disturbs them,
- •So they flitter about on their way to their settled spot.
- •I was surprised that such gauzy, aimless flakes could cover my entire world with white.
- •But cover it they did.
- •All it took was patience and persistence.
- •I want to be like those snowflakes.