- •I'm not good at grad school.
- •I've always been a Ron when it comes to education and I'm now in a program full of Hermiones.Always As and Bs on my report cards, apart from maybe four times in my whole life. I'm okay with mediocrity when it comes to grades.
- •I'm having a really difficult time trying to learn almost entirely through reading.I'm an auditory learner, which is insane to me because I have a giant passion for books. But there you have it.
- •Worse, I'm terrible at self-motivation.
- •Even WORSE, I start my new job at the library tomorrow, which means I'll have less time to make up for procrastination.
- •I'm terribly interested in the end result of the program, but a lot of what I'm being assigned to learn feels like a sophisticated level of busy work that isn't truly necessary.
- •Face palm to the groin of my brain.