TV SHOW TITLES THAT SUM UP PERIODS OF MY LIFE, ALPHABETIZED
Inspired by @egiuffri.
- •24I've existed outside the womb for 24 years.
- •An Idiot AbroadThe month I spent in China in 2012.
- •Another Period.The worst week of every month.
- •AwkwardStarting around the time I entered middle school, lasting through college and stretching into present day.
- •The ComebackThe period in which I moved back home after graduating with a four year degree, trying to pretend I didn't/don't feel like a failure just like Lisa Kudrow's character in this show.
- •Cougar TownNovember & December 2015, when I developed crushes on elementary school boys in the after school program where I worked.
- •DefianceTeenage years. Keep in mind: even boring defiance is still a criminal offense in my house. Example: in 10th grade I was made to choose between being spanned with a belt or missing my school's choir trip to Disney World, all because I ordered Moulin Rouge with a WalMart gift card I was gifted.
- •GirlsMy entire life, because I suck at talking to boys. Like I am the actual worst at it.
- •Girl Meets WorldEvery time I get a bill for my non-real, 79%-pretend "adult" life.
- •Lost GirlMy life since around age 21 when I started looking for my life's Significant Something; it began when I changed my major twice in a month.
- •Once Upon A TimeMy charmed and happy young childhood.
- •UndateableSince around age 6. I think before then there may have been hope, but once I started developing crushes on boys I didn't actually know I was ruined.
- •Young and HungryMy babyhood. Also childhood. Also teenage years. Also pretend adult years.