TV SHOWS THAT FEEL LIKE HOME TO ME 🍁📂
Inspired by @lexie_elyse.
- •How I Met Your MotherNo but legitly, you have no idea how many times I've watched this whole show start to finish. Ted and Barney own my cynical secretly-romantic heart, Robin is *literally* my idol, Marshmallow and Lilypad are #goals. The craptastic finale doesn't take away from how glorious this show was.
- •New GirlTook over when I finally decided I needed something new to watch on endless l∞p. These characters all have pieces of my spirit inside them—I always want to say Nick Miller is me, but then Winston does something that is me, but then Jess does something that is me, but then...ad nauseam.
- •Gilmore GirlsThis show was my jam in middle school. Running from my neighbor's pool into her living room at 3:55pm to be sure to catch it on ABCfamily all summer. Ellipticaling while watching the finale in my parents' basement on yearbook day my senior year of high school. Stars Hollow will always and forever be the one American place where my heart wants to call home. PS: #TEAMJESS. Get on or get out.
- •Phineas and FerbNot sorry, this was honestly such a fantastic children's show. I haven't watched it in years but I will never forget it.
- •Phil of the FutureSCREW YOU TIME MACHINE BREAKING PHIL AND KEELEY UP WHEN THEY FINALLY GOT IT TOGETHER. But truly Ricky Ullman was heartthrob extraordinaire to my 8th grade self.