WAYS TODDLERS ARE LIKE RELATIONSHIPS
Inspired by the hours I spend changing diapers + singing Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo and the stories of relationships I hear from friends + media.
- •Some are insanely needy.They don't want you to stop paying them attention ever. No matter what you tell to Yona to play with, she refuses to do so unless you do it with and tell her what a good job she's doing.
- •Some refuse to pay you the attention you want.Sometimes the one you really want to play with has zero interest in playing with you. No matter how hard you try to play kitchen with Conor, he'd rather play fast cars with the twin sisters.
- •Sometimes they make your heart skip a beat.For no reason at all, Charlie will just look at you and tell you that he loves your hair, then start playing with it and giggle.
- •Sometimes you absolutely can not understand the moon language their speaking.Seriously, Amelia, WTDH are you saying?!
- •Some of them would rather die than let you see their business; others love to show it off.
- •Sometimes they exhaust you and make you want to throw birth control at everyone you meet.
- •Sometimes you can't wait to get out of bed to go see them.
- •Sometimes you want to stay in your pajamas and never deal with them again.
- •Sometimes they are angels; other times they are the spawn of Satan sent to torture your days.