WHAT TURNS ME ON 🔥
Inspired by @ListPrompts.
- 1.The way Leonardo DiCaprio moves his mouth when he speaks.This has turned me on since before I even know what that phrase meant.
- 2.When a fingertip is traced over the palm of my hand.✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻
- 3.My hair grazing my bare back.Why does this feel so sexy?
- 4.Being told I'm *beautiful* by an attractive man.I mean, I have to assume this would turn me on.
- 5.Those shirts with billowy sleeves that men wore in olden times.And SHOULD wear again!
- 6.Confidence.SEXY. Someone who is confident enough to tell me what to do--but who possesses that magical charm to make me WANT them to tell me what to do. A rarity in real life.
- 7.Someone reading in an English accent.Not a jilted imitation, a proper alluring accent.
- 8.Chocolate-covered strawberries.Especially when I dip a whole berry into a puddle of melted chocolate and eat it quickly so the chocolate will drip on the way to my mouth.
- 9.Thunderstorms with giant flashes and driving rain.🌩🌩🌩
- 10.Fire or candlelight.When people glow that soft red so do I.
- 11.Glasses that compliment someone's face on someone who knows how to wear them.Bonus point of they're intelligent, but not overly cocky about it.