F-level Celebrity Sightings in NYC
I moved to NYC in March. I thought I might randomly bump into the likes of George Clooney and Jennifer Lawrence. I saw these people instead.
- •The guy who played Little Pete in the Adventures of Pete and Pete. --- On the 7 Train coming back from a Mets game.
- •Bland from Arrested Development. --- Outside the Bedford L stop.
- •The gay country singer from Nashville. --- In the Southwest terminal at LGA.
- •The drug dealer friend from Broad City. --- Walking to a concert at Rough Trade.
- •BJ Novak. --- West Village on one of the Manhattanhenge nights.